Pass labs X350.5 jumpers and Power cables

I just picked up a Pass labs X350.5. Aside from an annoying ground loop I left left to figure out it sounds very nice.

The Pass Labs web site appears to be down. I've tried all morning to ask this question.

I want to try some single ended cables I have but read somewhere that I would need jumpers of some sort, I'm assuming, on the input side of the balanced connections. Was this amp supposed to come with jumpers?

This was a buy gone miserable. The was supposed to be nearly new, not even broken in. Upon receiving this amp I noted a lot of scuff marks, a few scratches and considerable dirt and dust. Not exactly an 9/10! I digress.

I noted substantial differences rotating power cables. Is there a general rule of power cable when it comes to this amp?

Thanks!
128x128desalvo55
The amp comes with jumper pins for the XLR connections if single ended connections are used. The ground configuration is from pin one to three. In a V configuration. The pin to the top right will be number one. The pin to the top left will be number two. The bottom pin will be number three. I use a Shunyata Python CX with my 250.5 with stellar results. I hope this helps ... Zenieth
Great Zenieth, this totally helps. Pass website is still down.

I'm using the following power cords as I remember;

DIY VH-Audio Flavor 4 (4 twisted 12 ga wires with a reverse twist ground around the 4 + and - wires terminated with Furutech FI 11 gold connectors

Acrolink 6N-P4030 terminated with Oyaide P079 connectors

Neotech NEP-3001 terminated with Furutech silver FI-25M

Very different presentations with the Acrolink being the clearest but needing some tube rolling on the preamp to get some low end response. The Flavor 4 was the warmest and great with most material. The Neotech was a blend of both speed and somewhat lacking in bass compared to Flavor 4 and not as clean in the highs as the Acrolink.

It's still early so all with a grain of salt.
When I got my second Pass amp, the jumpers were missing. The kind people at Pass sent me some, free of charge. Cardas also makes jumpers, if you feel the need to pay for them.

Like Zenieth, I use a Shunyata Python with my amp.

Sorry to hear your experience so far has been frustrating. Hopefully, you will like the X350.5 with your system. IMO, it's a great amp.
Playing with the system last night I was rotating interconnects and power cables looking for a good balance and what the Pass is doing in my system. A few quick observations. I cannot get the bass where I want it. This could be part of the Dynaudio C1's character and I was hopeful that the Pass's current would solve some of the woolliness, and it did to a certain extent. My ears are still accustomed to the line arrays which do bass. Oh my do they do bass. And they do it with lots of drivers.

I tried plugging the Pass straight into the wall, bypassing the Power Plant Premier. I think I like it better without a regenerated AC. I'll have to revisit that scenario.

The C1's I think sound better with the Pass than do the line arrays. The Nuforces through the Power Plant Premier to the line arrays was breathtaking at times. I could have left well enough alone.

I'll check room response today with some RTA software and a mic. I can see a second sub in this system.

The front panels of the amps are pretty beat up. I wonder if Pass doesn't refurbish front panels?

Thanks for your opinions.