Pass amps + Power Cords ??

Anyone find nice synergies btwn their Pass amps and particular power cords? Anything to avoid ?

I have and x150.5 paird up with a PS Audio Statment SC. It's OK.
mjmch2003
Ozzy, why don't you run that Synergistic line out to the transformer on the pole outside your house? If you don't your really just playing at the sound.

In fact, as I have suggested before, I know where to buy a GE LM6000 generation turbine, if you really want to go all out? you would have to site it about 1/2 a mile away due to the sound, or build a really serious building around it. Also, you could probably just take transmission wire from the generator to your equipment through a series of step down transformers from the switch yard you will need to build for the generator. We also need a meter yard for the gas facilities you will need to build.

All in all, unless you are in a union state, and don't get me started there, we can build your power solution for about $70 million, that's probably slightly less than you have in power cords now, so that's good.

Also, we can work with the local utility, depending on the state, and the state of power deregulation there to sell them a heat rate call option on the turbine to deflect some of the cost.

All in all this could be a winner. I think I can get some financing from JP Morgan or Credit Suisse, I still know some of the guys there.

Let's get it going, after all, the power supply to those expensive transformers is the single most important item in the signal chain for audio.

Oh, sorry I forgot, it's not in the signal chain....Oh well, forget it.
I have found after owning Pass Labs gear for years that the inlet connection is often to blame for any problems. Use a cord with a well designed IEC (jaw strenth) to avoid power cord mania.