Pass amps + Power Cords ??

Anyone find nice synergies btwn their Pass amps and particular power cords? Anything to avoid ?

I have and x150.5 paird up with a PS Audio Statment SC. It's OK.
mjmch2003
Hello everyone. I personally own Pass Labs equipment and have great success with Bmi Cables power cables. Currently own a Bmi Hammerhead Gold mk4 power cable and using with a Pass Lab 350.5 amp. I have another Bmi Hammerhead gold Mk2 on the Pass Labs XP10 preaamp with great results.

Talking with the designer of Bmi cables I remember Mr. Bmi himself that he uses a lot of Pass Labs and vintage Nelson Pass "Threshold" equipment in parallel with his designs.

Joe
Okay, Guidocorona, you got my attention!

What the $%#^%# does "Goldielockian" suppposed to mean?

I assume it is related to the fable, "Goldielocks and the Three Bears"; But what the heck does that have to do with audio power cables, (or even life in general?!)

Hey, inquiring minds want to know?! ;-)

In regards to the question at hand, I recommend that you install dedicated circuits, if you don't have them already. IMHO, once you have dedicated circuits, power cords make much less of a difference, to the extent that one can live with "decent" stock power cords, especially when used with quality built amps, such as the ones I have used, (Mark Levinson, and Lamm), and I would imagine like the Pass Labs that you use. (Better cords can make subtle differences to the sound, but they don't make the profound difference that dedicated circuits do.) My two cents of course, based upon my experience.
Thanks so much, fellas. FYI, I would never plug PASS anything into a line conditioner....so, I dig the idea of PS Audio's ferrite jacket. At least I feel like I get some lowering of the noisefloor and I'm positive I get better bass response in my room.
Post removed