High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Theaudiotweak, but my experience is that even most dielectrics aren't any good. Static electric charge is probably the culprit.
What I proposed limits the material contact between the floor surface and any cable.When you limit the surface area for a charge to jump across you also reduce the vibration that can be conducted from the floor to the cable. Neither proposal limits or reduces airborne vibration that will disrupt most all cables to some degree. Tom
Theaudiotweak, at the top of my pile is the Harmonix cable support. True this may not be the best vibration isolator, but the enomous variation in performance between just the 18 kv isolator or no isolator suggest that static is a greater threat.

I did find that putting StillPoints Ultra Minis which have ceramic ball isolation within them did help the sound of platforms of wood filled with shot.

There really is much to explore with isolation of cables in addition to components.
Tom, Thanks. Audiolabyrinth, Thanks.
Great to learn even more ideas on this.
Tweakaholics Unite!!
Dave