PC for Running Springs conditioner

I recently started using a Running Springs Jaco and wondered what pc experience other Running Springs users have. For now I am using the Mongoose cord that came with but I am guessing there are much better options. I know I am going to have to do some playing around with some different cords but a little jump start would be nice!
richard_stacy
I am using a Mongoose with good results. I tried a VH Audio AirSine for awhile and it sounded nice but overall I prefer the Mongoose as a supply cord. I moved the AirSine to the CD player. IMO the Mongoose flows alot of current and is fairly neutral so I am sure this is why Running Springs recommends them. A local buddy is using a LessLoss and likes it so far. He also is using all LessLoss powercords in his system.
clio... where did you buy your oyaide cords? are the ebay ones legit?

samzx...i really do not have bad things to say about the cardas but more curious if there may be a better fit. i am afflicted bad! lessloss is another i have heard all good about but never had the opportunity to try.
I bought mine (orininal, not R version) from Alan Kafton at Audio Excellence AZ. I believe they are also available from Revolution Power. Also, Brian Kyle at Xtreme AV is an Oyaide dealer and can get them for you.

I would be very careful about buying Oyaide products on eBay. If in doubt, contact Joe Cohen at Lotus Group USA. He is the Oyaide distributor and can tell you for certain if a product you are considering is real or counterfeit.