PC for Running Springs conditioner

I recently started using a Running Springs Jaco and wondered what pc experience other Running Springs users have. For now I am using the Mongoose cord that came with but I am guessing there are much better options. I know I am going to have to do some playing around with some different cords but a little jump start would be nice!
richard_stacy
howard...that is a great suggestion, thanks. i can tell you i went through that exercise with the mit zstabalizer hg3 i use with my amp and sub which are isolated from this rack. i started with the stock cord and found it to be very constricted, muddy and dull. i experimented with nordost, kubala sosna, tara and some others and eventually settled with an mit oracle ac1 to feed it. i did this after reading the dagago review of these devices and cords. it turned out to be a perfect fit giving me all the typical power conditioner pluses with no negative impact at all. superb depth and dynamics, very quiet and resolving. this is part of why i thought i would seek some info from others as that helped me immensely with the mit.

clio09...i have been very curious about the oyaide cords. i just obtained some of the outlets. the cords llok like quite a bargain too!
I've been using an Elrod EPS-3 Signature and have been very happy with it on my Danielle. I'd like to try the Statement, but I don't have the $$$.

Cheers,
John
Interestingy, yesterday I replaced the stock Cardas cord that came with my Haley (branded Mongoose from Running Springs) with the Elrod EPS-3 Signature as well and heard a significant improvement. I had been using the EPS-3S with an Accuphase power amp that I no longer use and had considered selling it.
interesting. i know the elrod cords are recommended for the sound application devices, must be good for power conditioners in general. i have never tried one but i think i should consider it. i was thinking of trying an mit oracle ac3 since i had good luck with the ac1 on my other unit.
I was told at CES that the new version of the Mongoose cords supplied by RSA are no longer made by Cardas. If you like the Oyaide outlets you will like the cable too.