ModWright KWA 100

Anyone own or listened to this Amp? The oldest component in my system is my Amp and will be my next upgrade. I currently have a BAT VK 200 AMP also a VK 40 Pre and a VK D5 SE player. I feel this could be a possible upgrade and is priced in my $3500 range. Since there are no formal reviews I would appreciate any comments from owners or anyone who has listened to this Amp.Thanks Gary
mystang
To Mystang the Modwright KWA-100 Se is night and day better I heard the sample while there several weeks ago along with the Superb Modded Sony 5400 player.
The 100 Se is Mosfet based it has 6 per side stock and 2 22k uf capacitors per side and a lot of the Red Wima capacitors .
In the Se model The Capacitance is doubled to 4 per side all bypassed with the excellent Modwright oil caps,also
4 Mosfets per channel extra as well as the Majority of the Wima caps replaced my the Modwrights , also a few of the Teflon caps under the board and high speed rectifiers and resistor upgrades .
It is night and day better and I have heard nothing better in the $5k range it will be $3995.I can tell you this the Adcom is not even in the ballpark ,even the stock one IMO is better balanced than the Adcom especially in parts quality .
It has a nice Vacuum tube like quality while still retaining excellent detail inner detail and control with a huge soundstage.140wpc into 8ohms and over 200 into 4.
p.s these amopps take over 400 hours to runin ,so make sure ths has happened before any type of comparisons.
Heard the Modwright 100 and 150 back to back at RMAF. Preferred the 100.
Adcom 5500?
The Wyred amps will astound you for their price.
I have no idea what Adcom is doing in the mix it does a decent job but is nowhere as refined as the Modwright 100
My buddy has a Adcom 5500, wyred for sound is pretty good
very nice detail but Ice amps have no layering fron to back I know I had the St 500 and solid it ,The Modwright KWA 100 is solid I am trying to talk Dan out of his prototype
of the new 100 -SE he has coming out sometimes in Sept.
I heard it while visiting 2 weeks ago it is Superb ,and for $4k nothing I have Ever heard is even close .
and all current 100s can also be upgraded for under $800
delivered I am told.