Amp to match Avantgarde Uno G2 horn speakers

Hi, I listened to a pair of Avantgarde Uno G2 horn speakers two weeks ago and was really captivated by the sound. I heard it driven by an Audionote Meishu SET amp which outputs 9 wpc. Since the Uno G2s have a sensitivity rating of 104dB, that was more than sufficient.

What I'd like to know is: is there any other amp that would be a good match for the Uno G2s? Must it be a SET amp to bring out the best of the Avantgarde horn speakers? I noticed that Avantgarde dealers will invariably sell Audionote tube amps too. How about the Pass Labs XA30.5 pure Class A amp? Would they drive the Uno G2s well? Looking forward to your replies. Thanks.
jtein
Thanks Tjnif. Wow, why do you need to run your Klipsch with 200wpc since they have about the same sensitivity rating as the Avantgarde?
It takes 200 watts to achieve a stable orbit. Seriously, K horns with that much power should have to be registered as a dangerous weapon.
Well I first ran my Belle's with 1 MC2102. I thought they sounded "soft" and lacking in definition.... I borrowed another MC2102 from audioclassics and WHAT A TRANSFORMATION!! Even at lower volumes it sounded better (much better) of course I did the usual mods then went to khorns (more mods)... Sometimes I like to "feel" the music and I like it loud! But with the macs it just doesnt seem loud,,,,thats what everyone else says who hears my system to.
Dealer post.....but I would like to suggest that for anyone who has NOT heard the G2 Avantgardes they might try and do so. The G2 version is SO DRASTICALLY different than the original speakers, that unless you hear them for yourself, your perceptions based on hearing the original Avantgares is really not accurate. So at least if anyone has an opinion, good or bad, it might be helpful for everyone if they qualify there perceptions based on the original Avantgare horns or the G2 model. Once you personally hear the G2 I am sure that you will agree. They still might not be someone's cup of tea, but the G2 retains the "alive" quality of the original horns but now there is an uncanny "real" presence to the instrumnents that wasn't always there with the prior Av's. Additionally the soundstaging now competes with the best dynamic speakers. The speaker frame and all hardware has been dramatically improved and the overall aesthetics have been taken up several notches, IMO anyway.

The G2's also sound incredible with SS now. I sort of prefer good SS with classical music on them now. I like tubes for everything else, but you can listen to classical with tubes and everything else with SS and it's pretty amazing as well.

Sorry for the discertation, but I am as excited with the new G2 as I was when I first heard horn speakers. Being a musician I love "alive" sound so nothing else does it for me like horns. But the "realness" of the horn sound always left much to be desired.....not anymore!
Avantgarde does the "new" G2 have the same head in a vise sweet spot or has it expanded in the G2? Also where can you hear them?