Amp to match Avantgarde Uno G2 horn speakers

Hi, I listened to a pair of Avantgarde Uno G2 horn speakers two weeks ago and was really captivated by the sound. I heard it driven by an Audionote Meishu SET amp which outputs 9 wpc. Since the Uno G2s have a sensitivity rating of 104dB, that was more than sufficient.

What I'd like to know is: is there any other amp that would be a good match for the Uno G2s? Must it be a SET amp to bring out the best of the Avantgarde horn speakers? I noticed that Avantgarde dealers will invariably sell Audionote tube amps too. How about the Pass Labs XA30.5 pure Class A amp? Would they drive the Uno G2s well? Looking forward to your replies. Thanks.
jtein
the brazilian amp should be Audiopax.

The Audiopax and the Viva Audio SET from Italy are the best matches I've ever heard with Avantguard speakers.
Hi Jtein,

I owned Avantgarde Duos for four years and have owned Duo Primos for the past four years. I must have owned and/or demoed a couple of dozen amplifiers with Avantgarde loudspeakers. Amplifer noise is the main issue with Avantgarde loudspeakers. Many amps are just too noisy to be used with Avantgarde loudspeakers. Tube amps that sounded good with Avantgarde's were: Cyrus Brenneman Cavalier Plus, Audiopax Model 88's, Art Audio PX-25, Wyetech Sapphires, and BAT VK-75SE. Solid-state amplifers that sounded good with my Avantgarde's were: Pass Aleph 3, Red Wine Audio Signature 30.2, First watt F3, Resolution Audio S-30, and Avantgarde Model 3 and Model 5+. I love the way tube amps sound, but can't stand the maintenance and reliability issues associated with them. I'm currently running a Great Northern Sound Reference modded Resolution Audio S-30 with my Duo Primos and it sounds fantastic! Good luck!
I've never listened to Avantegarde's but I've listened to (and own)Modded Klipschorns and Belles w/ about the same sensitivity and characteristics. They sound great w/ Mcintosh solidstate and especially Mcintosh tube amps. I've run mine w/ Mc2102'as Mono Blocks (200w perchannel) and Now 2 MC2000's. My 02cents, don't know if you thought about Mac or perhaps not interested?? Regards...
Thanks Tjnif. Wow, why do you need to run your Klipsch with 200wpc since they have about the same sensitivity rating as the Avantgarde?