Amp to match Avantgarde Uno G2 horn speakers

Hi, I listened to a pair of Avantgarde Uno G2 horn speakers two weeks ago and was really captivated by the sound. I heard it driven by an Audionote Meishu SET amp which outputs 9 wpc. Since the Uno G2s have a sensitivity rating of 104dB, that was more than sufficient.

What I'd like to know is: is there any other amp that would be a good match for the Uno G2s? Must it be a SET amp to bring out the best of the Avantgarde horn speakers? I noticed that Avantgarde dealers will invariably sell Audionote tube amps too. How about the Pass Labs XA30.5 pure Class A amp? Would they drive the Uno G2s well? Looking forward to your replies. Thanks.
jtein
wavac 845. Heard these in an AV system in NYC years ago. Louis Armstrong was in the room with me, breathing and performing. THE best sound I've ever heard!

The amps you suggest would probably do fine.

mus_1
Boy, I would say good luck! Those speakers are the most amp sensitive I have ever heard. They sounded plain awful with an Audio Note Oto SE, and acceptable with a Graaf OTL. I have also heard the Duo's with the Cary CAD-805AE SET, which was a combo which worked very well. Magical top end with a full midrange.

It seems that despite the claims of high sensitivity, the Avantgardes benefit from a bit of power.

Just my limited experience from auditioning the Avantgardes. I was going to buy them, but chose something else instead.
At this year CES Avantgarde were using their own Class A solid state Model 3 integrated amp. 1.1 Wt/Ch. with G2 Duo.
The sound in that room was one of the best. I kept coming back all 4 days of the show.
The speakers play rock like there is no tomorrow- the best of the show. And I'm not talking about James Taylor or Eagles- they played AC/DC, Rammstein.
Of course, they play all kinds of music extremely well- very open, live, dynamic and completely free of any box colorations sound, with abundance of detail and nuances.
A friend has a pair and uses a custom Brazilian made tube amp with BAT preamp, he likes the combination very much. Sorry I don't know the name of the amp.