Bedini still in business?

I was wanting to get an amp repaired. Phone # on website has been disconnected. Anyone have any knowledge of what happened?
Thanks
Chas
chashas1
I sent in an Ultra Clarifier nearly a month ago for repair/replacement and that was the end of all communication from Bedini.
Are they still around?
Yes, They are still in business. They are called Energenx now. Just had my amp repaired. Here is the link.

http://energenx.com/company.html
All,
First let me say thank you all for the kind comments. I just want to let everybody know that the Bedini Amplifiers and Pre-Amps and Processors have never been discontinued. I just thought I would give it time to let the industry shake out, wanted to see how many keep asking for the amplifiers. I have a list that goes on and on. The biggest question is, can we get the model 10/10 or 25/25 the answer is yes in new packaging.
The company has changed names many times but Bedini Electronics is alive and well. We still have all the parts for your amplifiers. Currently we are under new design of the models 10/10 25/25 100/100 200/200 including a much newer line of Hex Fet mono block amplifiers. The company for service is Energenx Inc. and if you have questions call 1-208-772-3303 between 1 o'clock and 5 pacific time. The phone is only answered in the afternoon by Gary. I might say to compete in this market you must build a ball buster amplifier in the dollar range between $500.00 dollars to 1500.00 max and beat the best out there, and that is what I'm going to do very shortly. I will post the link to this site soon. Thank you all for your comments.
John Bedini
Chashas1,
The company has been moved three times, what you need to do is contact Gary at the phone number listed below, but here is the number again. 1-208-772-3303. I'm sure that this can be resolved.
John B