Integrated Amp for my Audio Physic 2 speakers

Integrated amp recommendations for my beloved Audio
Physic 2 speakers. What will take advantage of their magical dissappearing act? I can spend up to $2000; but of course I'd rather spend less!! How about it, audiogoners?
mythtrip
Love Audio Physic speakers. They image well, are fast and do vocals so well. There is a Sugden A21aL integrated on the 'gon for $1550. I own the big brother and it is quite good with imaging, vocals, acoustic instruments and piano. 20wpc...but class A really kicks it hard.
I've used a Plinius 8200 and Jolida 302b to good effect with my Audio Physic speakers. The Plinius is more forceful, the Jolida more lush. It depends on your listening preferences, but both worked well.

Michael
I was torn between my ATM-3s and a big SS amp.The 55W triode was magical,but didn't control the bass.The inverse was true with the SS amp.
In a reasonably sized room,I might try the PrimaLuna PL2.Do an inexpensive "tube roll" on the 12ax/au7s and enjoy.
Bryston BP-60, well under a grand. Brystons always a smart move. Some have well over 10 yrs warranty left!
Any decent solid state amp will run Audio Physic well.
First time I heard Avanti's they were on reference tube gear. I had no interest at all, and happy with my Virgos.
Next time in the store, they were running on a 50 watt solid state integrated amp, entry level high fi, and I bought them on the spot.