$8oo dollar budget

I have a George Wright AU-1000 preamp and a B&K ST-140 power amp. I am looking to upgrade my power amp to tubes as well. My budget being around $800 does anyone have good suggestions?
fromunda
Tvad and Pubul57-I just saw this Jolida JD-502P Tube Amp
up for sale in his price range with 4 and 8 ohm taps;do you
guys think this amp may work for him;I am not familiar with it or his speakers.
Post removed 
A version of a tube amp that will work is a nice Hybrid tube amp. Tube first stage and SS second stage. Monarchy makes some nice ones 100 and 160. They do show up if you keep watching.

Blue Circle also makes some nice ones that can be had used for close to $1000. None right now on the Gon, but I have seen their 100 watt hybrid time and again used. BC24 and I think the 22 or 28? Forget.

I have owned both and they are great.

Electrocompaniet makes great SS amps with very musical, tube like presentation. AW220 - Very warm yet detailed and so musical. These do show up on the Gon!
How could I forget - Van Alstine makes great sounding hyrid tube amps an I see a couple here on the Gon in your price range!

Have fun.
Bedini 25/25 pure Class A solid-state with great drive, solid down to 1 ohm dip. I'm using one with a George Wright AU-1000 preamp and it's a magical combination with JM Reynaud Duet speakers (among others). A Bedini 25/25 in solid working condition will run you around $800 or less.