Mark Levinson 23.5: camac or RCA?

Hi,

I just bought a 23.5 and I have camac connecors. My interconnects are RCA to RAC Audioquest Colorado (I do not want to change them).

1) IYO, should I convert the camac to RCA connectors on the amp.?

1b) what type of RCA would you suggest (I generally like WBT products-would it be a good choice in this case)?

2) If I keep the camac, should I modify my Colorado the make it a RCA to Camac cable?

My preamp is a Conrad Johnson pv14sl2

My source is a AudioNote DAC 2.1B.

I like all kinds of music.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Pierre
spacer
Never mind my last question, I found one. It is a LEMO adaptor. I'll try it hoping it won't degrade my sound.

Regards
Just put the shorting pins in the Balance input of the amp pins 1 and 3 then go with RCAs the straight to the output of the Pre. you don't need any adaptors, they only degrade the sound.
As I remember my 23.5 didn't come with CAMAC, as I remember only the "27" and "23" came that way. the ".5" were Balance and RCA only.
The 23.5 was all RCA IIRC. I've had Camac's adapter's($60 ea)when I had cables that were half-n-half. Adapter's are like second-class citizen's.
The original Lemo adapter sold by Mark Levinson is very well built and will not degrade the signal more than the thousand tweaks you are not using in your system :-) . IMHO using the adapter is better than re-terminating the cable with Lemo connectors that usually are not suitable for thick audio interconnects.
Anything you change can degrade performance, but the real question is how much?