wyred4sound amps

I am interested in these amps, there are good reviews online but I was wondering what audiogon members thought of these amps. I have not had a chance to hear one yet. Also interested in the bel canto digital amps, thanks
kedoades
Mapman,
Correct, class "D" amps do have a long break in time. Sometimes 500 hours or more. But worth the wait.
My W4S SX-1000 monoblocks are driving my Magnepan 1.6 speakers. The sound is unbelievable. Very detailed in all areas and bass to die for.
after having 2 different brands ,you better listen long and hard before putting your money down,and double check return policy B.C. used to have 30 days,now i think its 2 weeks,which isnt enough time to audition anything, much less a digital amp.short term listening just wows you at first and long term listening determines everything.After what ive said will come all comments about system synergy ,was it broken in,these amps are giant killers ,it goes on and on,make your own decision not what others say,if you go for it and like them awesome.
So, Pass labs X.5 amps are not to be considered as one of best solid state amps?
That would surprise many a reviewer.
Haven't heard the wyred4sound amps, but I own a Pass X150 amp (prior to the newer .5 amps). I have compared this amp to many others - and it is the best I have heard. I would be surprised if the wyred4sound amps sound as good as the current Pass amps. Price wise though the Pass amps are much more, so the wyred4sound amps seem like great bang for the buck. Like to compare them sometime. Anyone around PA, DE, NJ MD with these we could compare!