Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I've been listening to a 1980 Deutsche Grammophon LP of Vivaldi's L'Estro Armonico, it's a 3 LP boxed set and an excellent recording with very nice imaging of the violins. I know there are many different recordings of these concertos - I'd be very interested to know if anyone has recommendations for other LP, CD or SACD releases.
Tonnesen, Christopher Hogwood's performance with Monica Huggett and the Academy of Ancient Music is a very nice performance and very well recorded. Huggett is superb as the violin soloist. As originally issued on L'Oiseau Lyre in a 3 LP set, the LP version has exceptionally good sound quality. I've not heard the CD reissue that I've linked above.
Forgot to add on the above:
Reiner/Chicago Symphony Orchestra. Chesky remastered this original RCA release from the 3 track master. Never been a big fan of the Chesky "sound", but they did a very admirable job with this. Plenty of the hall ambience that makes these large orchestral works bloom.
Too little credit was given to the Chesky LP reissues, imo. I've always found many of them to be excellent. The "Lieutenant Kije/Song of the Nightingale" reissue you mention is a good example of a really nice remastering job that captures a lot of excellent instrumental delicacy and timbre. The Classic Records reissue of this LP is very good, capturing other characteristics of the recording in a good way. I keep both in my collection for their respective virtues.

One of the GREAT LP reissues, and one of the GREAT ORCHESTRAL recordings ever is a Chesky reissue from the Readers Digest series. That LP is Stravinsky's "Petroushka" performed by Danon and the Royal Philharmonic, Chesky CR42, in a marvelous 1962 recording by the great Kenneth Wilkinson of Decca fame. Arthur Salvatore has been the only reviewer to include this on any recommended LP list I've seen, and he recognizes it as "The Finest Full Orchestra LP" on his list. As so often is the case, I agree with Arthur and think he has this very much right.