Best intro to tube integrateds?

I would like to try a tube integrated sometime within the next few months. Is jolida the best entry brand or should I save a little longer and try something more upscale? My current system consists of: Rega P3-24 with rega exact and michell clamp, marantz ST 7001, Music Hall Maverick, Music Hall A25.2, Epos M1s, and audioquest king cobras.
anjowin
My first tube amp was a Jolida 302 and I liked it a lot. Cayin and Prima Luna are other good choices. I believe the Prima Luna is auto bias (don't know about Cayin), whis is a plus.
I've owned a Jolida 202A, and liked it OK with a pair of B&W 603's...It made a nice bedroom system.
Check out a Rogue Cronus, if you can. I heard one with a pair of Magnepan 1.6, listening to some vinyl. I was very impressed with the combination of warmth and detail it produced - nothing sounded smeared, and it also carried the bottom end much better then my 202A. I also thought the Rogue had a very nice built-in phono section.
there are a lot of them out there. If you need more power try a Manley Stingray otherwise go for the Audio Note Soro SE.

I would give the nod to the Soro for best sound but the Stingray has more power, both really excellent.
I jumped into tubes with a Primaluna PL2 about 2 years ago. I looked around here a lot and googled a ton on Jolida, Cayin, Primaluna, VTL, Manley, CJ, etc, on tubes just to enlighten myself.

I wanted to keep it around $1K and wanted the auto bias so the PL2 was my choice. Love it, it can use a variety of power tubes from KT88 to EL34's so its got flexibility.

Its on all the time and no problems and love the sound.
Ya , what Grinnell said !
I love mine too and have had zero problems . Besides the miriad of power tube options it can use many different input tubes which can vastly change the final outcome . Quite versatile and well made . Plug and play easy !
Be very careful with the Cayins . The one that I had was a real bear to bias ! Definitly not for beginners and a real PITA .

Good luck.