NuForce Power Conditioner

I would like to get an opinion on power conditioners for a pair of NuForce 9 SEV2. I am currently running an older Chang Lightspeed that feeds my entire system. The system sounds good but I wonder if maybe isolating the amps from the rest of the system would yield superior sound.

System: Esoteric SZ-1, MSB Power DAC, BAT VK 31SE, NuForce 9 SEV2 all JPS wires and Coincident EIII.

Thanks for any imput you can give me.
ck
Post removed 
Upon further review i highly recommend APS pp2000 power regenerator this was a real ear opener. I've retired the brick wall units, adding the 2000 was like taking a fine system to a new level.
Stltrains,

Did you know if this is a similar device to the PS Audio unit?
I have a friend that is running the PS Audio with the Nuforce amps and initial reaction is very positive. Are you running the entire system off the APS pp2000?
Yes Ck started with just my Nuforce then added piece by piece the rest of the system. I heard no effects in a negative way doing this so thats how i'm using it. The sound of my system has gained more air, bloom, and it has really created a black black ground so much so that micro details are abound.

The difference in the PS and APS are a battery pack with the APS unit. Though with out hearing the PS would not know what it would bring.