ATC scm 7,11,19.What amp are you using?

Hi I´m looking for an affordable amp for my atc.
I like very accurate detailed and neutral sound with good macro and microdynamics.

What´s your advice/experience...
best
powerestudio
I have tended to always to drive them hard and use them as farfields (even the small ATC's play loud) - so big beefy SS amps have been my preferred choices in the past - something like Bryston 4B. If you listen nearfield at quite low volumes at a mixing desk then a Bryston 4B is certainly not going to be as refined as a Class A amp. For a near field application I don't have personal experience with ATC. My guess is that ATC's SIA 150, which operates to two thirds power in Class A, would be a great bargain compared to something like a Pass Labs X60.5 (pure class A). I imagine it has the similar MOSFET type designs in their active speakers...probably not the last word in an amplifier but solid performance that exceeds what the speaker can do and good value.
Have a serious look at ICEpower options, I use them with my ATC, and the results are superb, they are an excellent match IMO.
I had 7's for a short time. They sounded truly terrible with my 75wpc tube amp and wonderful with my 300wpc SS Mac amp. Shadorne is right, more volume was definitely a good thing with the ATCs.