Adcom GFA5500 2ohm stable? & house wirinig

I am redoing my stereo & I plan to use my Adcom GFA-5500's to power subs & use my girlfriends parasound amps to power my speakers. Is it OK to run my GFA5500 in a 4ohm mono load or is that a bad idea? Looking at Adcoms site I beleive it states 2ohms is OK but I am not 100% sure that is the case .... just wanting to be sure.

Is it a good idea to run dedicated power directly from the fusepanel to the theatre area? We are redoing my house & I am thinking it would be good to run power from the fuse panel directly to where the thearte stuff is. At this time there will be 6 two channel amps all of which develop 200-300w at 8ohms. I figured with the current they can draw a dedicated powerline should be done
?. Is that a good idea or overkill? Next to the stereo stuff in a adjacent room (no wall seperating the 2) I plan on running a dedicated power line to my fishtank, about 500 gallons of saltwater.

thanks for any help/info!!
128x128viggen900
Running a dedicated 12 gauge line from your panel sure
doesn't hurt.After reading Adcom's manual,on page 6 it says
loud volumes with 3 ohms at high levels can be a problem.
A subwoofer pumping out low frequencies won't sound loud,
but sure can put a load on a amp.If there are lower
frequencies than your sub can produce,it will draw
power without putting out any audible sound or subsonic
vibrations.The low pass crossover makes a difference too.
You have to be careful.I wouldn't go below 4 ohms myself.
A power conditioner will help clean more dirty power coming
through your present or dedicated power line.It depends on your budget,and hearing preference.I hope I've helped some.
I've re-read your question about dedicated power line to your system,with that wattage you may need more than one 20 amp line if you ever really reach 3600 watts at one time. The majority of the time will be a fraction of that.If not, two 20 amp lines should work. One 20 amp should supply 1800 watts non stop figuring a 75% duty factor.At peaks would be 2400 watts for a 20 amp circuit.I think a 115% load should trip a breaker pretty fast. I think these should be close figures.I hope a electrician gives some advice.I can't guarantee any of these figures.I am not an electrician!
Back again.Please use a Hospital grade outlet
by a good brand name like Hubbell. It will
give a better connection,resulting in less
noise,and cooler running connection.
awesome.... thanks for the input everyone!!!

My car audio adcom stuff is stable below .5 ohms but I didn't think their home amps were built like that. I guess I need to either get 2 subs that will allow the channels to run at 4ohms.... or fund a different amp to buy which is definantly a option. I only have 1 gfa-5500 now & maybe instead of buying a 2nd adcom I should look elsewhere

So 2 20amp lines is what I will do .... & thanks for the tip on the better grade outlets!!!!