Self bias tube integrated or power amp suggestions

Hello
I'm looking for recommendations on a quality tube amp that is self bias,could be a power amp or integrated amp.
I would like to stay below a grand used,Chinese amps are fine as long as they have a good reputation.

I need something with decent power too. Like 20 watts or more. Triode a plus/prefered.

Looking forward to finding something. I have an Eastern Electric pre to use with a power amp.

Thanks in advance.
mcgarick
Some say that they are and some say that they are not !
My A-88T was not !

Incidently , I had a heck of a time trying to get the biasing procedure and specs from the N.A. distributor , they were not included in the user manual . Several emails went unanswered . I finally had to get them through a member here .

Good luck .
As the former North American distributor for Consonance, Trelja has a nice inventory of current products at unbeatable prices.

As opposed to the previous distributor who is selling out of production components and in-house modified products. Both of which are not covered by a factory warranty.
ahhh --you are wrong -- we warrant all our consonance product and have our own service department and we also do mods on all equipment -- and not only do Consonance but also warrant all product we sell
Until recently deciding to end the relationship, I served as the North American Consonance importer/distributor for the past 2 years. Now, I'm just looking to liquidate the stuff, most likely at the best pricing available - often at less than my own cost or even typical used gear.

I think Cayin, Consonance, and Prima Luna amplifiers are all good suggestions, with Cayin offering what I consider the best cosmetics, and both Cayin and Consonance the best, though different (Cayin more lively and engaging, Consonance more rich and full-bodied) sonics.

Unfortunately, if you're looking for modded gear, I'm sorry, I cannot help there. The owner of the Opera Audio/Consonance personally requested me not to go in that direction, as his perspective was that both sonics and reliability were compromised, and he openly stated he would refuse to support such components.
Trelja:

Huh? So your are no longer the distributor for Consonance, and a dealer is also closing out his stuff? That is not a strong vote of approval for any high end company. Would you say? I guess I am stuck with mine then just when I was about to unload it. Folks reading this won't offer me much I think.