budget balanced pre amp, tube or SS?

I now have option of balanced power on amps and wonder if there a budget options on pre amps, something that would work well with Classe power and VMPS speaker that are pretty revealing so any ideas would great, thanks! I am useing Sonic Frontiers SFL1 hybrid pre now, rock and classical music.....Lexicon and Sota/Dynavector sources.
chadnliz
Jb: Thanks...was not aware of this pre-amp; can you send me some info such as any website with info on the product, any pictures from your setup if you have them, etc...?

Does this pre allow for simultaneously active balanced outputs? I vertically bi-amp and need 2 outputs active.

Thanks!
Someone is selling a PS Audio GCP 200/GCPS here.

I am using the balanced tube outputs of my Raysonic 168 direct to my amps. It sound great, but if you need more inputs it won't work
Try one of the cheap Parasound or Acurus pre-amps. They are really dirt cheap and sound very clean, clear, and involving. I know the Parasound sounds silly good for the money. I just bought several of the Acurus R11 pre-amps based on their "underground" reputation as being giant killers - my ears will shortly tell me.

The Audiohorizons 2.0 and 2.1 pre-amps are sold on Audiogon and sound excellent. Air-Tight makes several fine sounding pre-amps. Both of these units will be in the near 2K to 3K range.

Jospeh Chow at Audiohorizons modified a very nice sounding Air Tight for me, even took the power suply out and built a separate box for it. He took a very nice pre-amp and turned it into a STUNNING performer.
Zephyr:

Google: "kandkaudio"

Yes, my preamp has dual balanced outputs for mains/stereo subs.