Anyone using two McIntosh 275's in bridged mono?

I am driving a pair of JM Lab Alto Utopia speakers and am purchasing an MC2300 tube pre from Mac. I am either going to use a pair of MC 501's (500 watt mono transistor) or a pair of MC 275's (75 watt/ch tube stereo--150watt mono). I tried the MC 2102 (100 watt/ch tube stereo) and it seemed to "run out of gas". Has anyone tried a pair of MC 275's bridged to get 150 watts? How was your experience? What were you driving with them and at what volume levels do you usually listen?

Thanks for all responses,
Pepe
cajunpepe
thanks guys. the power sounds like it will be enough. i think i am going to go this route.

pepe
Let me know what you find out. I have a pair of JM Lab Alto Utopia too. Thanks.
Pepe

I agree with you about 1 x MC2102 running out of puff. Try mono blocking the MC2102's in parallel or bridged 4ohms and you wil be blown away with the imporvement in every area.

I have had the MC501's at home and 2 x MC2102's blows them out of the water.

BTW, The C2300 is a great pre amp. I have one at home at the moment.

BTW, I have not heard the MC275.
I'm using a pair of bridged 275s on my Everest 67000s and I've been very pleased with the results.  I had a little bit of worry beforehand about whether they would handle the demands of twin 15s but the proof is in the pudding.  Even at painful volume levels when prodigious amounts of alcohol have been present, they have kept the bottom end completely under control and at those volume levels, there's still no harshness in the high end, thanks to the tubes.  And they are completely silent.  I have considered going to a 452 and saving a little dough, but why take a chance?  When choosing against a 452 makes sense, something is very, very right.