Name brands that are not so well known are skipped

I've noticed that the lesser known brands on Audiogon's Auction and Classified listings receive significantly fewer page hits than do the name brands. It's understandable if they're being skipped due to keyword searches. What I don't know if if they're being skipped simply because people don't know who they are and simply pass over them for that reason. Gaining knowledge of the market is fun, free and takes little time. If fact, if it were me looking for a new amp, preamp, etc... I would NOT do a keyword search, but take my time and scroll down through the listings.
lamphear_electronics
Post removed 
Tvad: Your point is well taken! I was making a generalized statement meant to help out all the new builders and people with specialized equipment who frequent Audiogon to post. There's so much to choose from- but folks have to click on it to see what it is...
if you are talking about great audio equipment that people dont hear about as much you need to go to the pbn audio site. peter makes some of the best high end audio gear out there. peter is a genuis at designing speakers and amps and pre-amps. he also makes the best turntable on the market, but you dont hear about hime very much. he overseas all of his builds personally and you cant say that about any of the large companys
if a brand is not well-known and represented by a very small company, a potential buyer will have many concerns, such as longevity of the company, customer service and resale.

it is difficult to compete with audio research or conrad johnson.
Tetra speakers! They are magnificent. Lauded by many musicians for their extreme range and sensitivity. Too bad they don't get more attention.