Doge 8 or YS A2 or Jungson J2?

Looking for a line stage preamp with remote volume and source selection, and these look pretty good for the money. I can't find much by way of reviews through Google, so am hoping some of you have impressions of these units, or just of the manufacture or sound quality of these brands. The only recommendation I have received so far is for the Doge. I need a 230V version and each of these can do that.

Thanks for any insights.
redkiwi
I bought my doge 8 about one year ago following the comment on high end audio from Salvatore and enjoy it a lot,it's a steal for the price. On my system i have had good results with telefunken 12 AT7 and ECC 801, but one is not obliged to put the four valves of the same make, the most important tube is the second, beginning by the left on the back side of the pre, there is an Australian loudspeakers builder who explain this.
For the phono i used first mazda valves but due to failure of two of them i have tried 12 AX7 full music it's the same importer in France and have got very good results for the price. They are described and reviewed on the Grant hifi site.I agree with these review.
Just out of curiosity, has anyone compared the Doge 8 to the YS Audio A2-SE, or the Eastern Electric Avant? I have the A2-SE here right now to play around with, but have not heard the others.
For the implementation of valves on doge 8
http://www.noteperfect.com.au/dogeelectro.htm
Gilles130, thanks for the info. I'd seen that link and will definitely implement their advice on tubes, but will not void the warranty in place through Pacific Valve attempting the hardwire fixes. Am I correct in assuming you were the reader Salvatore cited in his update on the Doge 8? I saw his mention of a reader using the Mazda valves and am wondering if it was you. I look forward to hearing the results when I get a chance to pick up some of those.
In fact if i remember the reader cited by Salvatore live in nederland.I don't want to void the warranty as i bought it in france to an importer as Pacidic Valve.
I prefer telefunken to mazda in the line, for the phono i have got good result with full music 12AX7 which are cheap on ebay or in France. They are not run in for the moment,read the review on Grant Fidelity in Calgary.The full music are equally totally silent on phono.I enjoy a lot this pre and following Salvatore advices i am now on a lenco project and he is true, the lenco is a fantastic deck for the price after some good tweaking and a big plinth.