Doge 8 or YS A2 or Jungson J2?

Looking for a line stage preamp with remote volume and source selection, and these look pretty good for the money. I can't find much by way of reviews through Google, so am hoping some of you have impressions of these units, or just of the manufacture or sound quality of these brands. The only recommendation I have received so far is for the Doge. I need a 230V version and each of these can do that.

Thanks for any insights.
redkiwi
Follow up to my review above: I am now using the Doge 8 in a system that feeds a Wyred-4-Sound ST-1000 and Magnepan speakers. It's a great preamp.
Ill chime in again, its three months later and Ive used the Doge 8 with some other power amps and compared it to a few more pres. I also finished a complete restore/ upgrade of my Cit 1. I have a hard time telling the Cit from the Doge. If anything the Cit 1 is a tad warmer. Everyone whos come over to listen is impressed with the Doge and agrees its a steal at Pacific Valves price. I tried a few other cartridges and suts and they all sounded great through the phono. A definite giant killer.
I recently purchased the Doge 8 from Pacific Valve. I must agree with all the comments posted here that it's excellent preamp with great value!
I just wanted to chime in as another satisfied Doge 8 owner. I have limited experience with other preamps, but am well pleased with the Doge's sound and functionality. I ordered it with the upgraded tube package so I wouldn't have to think about it for a while, but down the road, I plan to do some tube-rolling and explore the possibilities. As is, with the tubes Pacific Valves includes in their upgrade from the Chinese tubes, I am very happy. I have no experience with the other preamps mentioned in the OP. But, given the fact that the OP was almost three years ago, I'm sure a decision has already been reached. 

I'm actually so impressed with the Doge 8 that I'm considering a Doge 6 to accompany it. Since I primarily use redbook, the lack of support for other formats isn't a real problem. Have any other Doge 8 owners ended up buying a Doge 6? If so, what did you think? 

Also, if anyone has a moment, any recommended tubes not already mentioned for the phono section would be appreciated. I'd be glad to hear what conclusions others have come to through experimentation and experience. 
I bought my doge 8 about one year ago following the comment on high end audio from Salvatore and enjoy it a lot,it's a steal for the price. On my system i have had good results with telefunken 12 AT7 and ECC 801, but one is not obliged to put the four valves of the same make, the most important tube is the second, beginning by the left on the back side of the pre, there is an Australian loudspeakers builder who explain this.
For the phono i used first mazda valves but due to failure of two of them i have tried 12 AX7 full music it's the same importer in France and have got very good results for the price. They are described and reviewed on the Grant hifi site.I agree with these review.