Doge 8 or YS A2 or Jungson J2?

Looking for a line stage preamp with remote volume and source selection, and these look pretty good for the money. I can't find much by way of reviews through Google, so am hoping some of you have impressions of these units, or just of the manufacture or sound quality of these brands. The only recommendation I have received so far is for the Doge. I need a 230V version and each of these can do that.

Thanks for any insights.
redkiwi
FWIW I was speaking with Israel Blume at Coincident a few months ago and he told me the Doge 8 was a giant killer.
The Doge 8 pre and Doge 6 CDP are both as Clio09 puts it giant killers. I have had units 4X the cost of the Doge units and can honestly say the Doge sounds as good and even better than those higher priced units. Highly recommended units and at there price and way beyond a no brainer.
I have been leaning a little toward the Doge 8 and you have reinforced it with your advice. Many thanks guys. I will leave making the purchase for another few days to see if someone can sway me to something else.