What Solid State PreAmp?

In the $5K-$10K range, what are the top PreAmps out there? I am looking for a musical PreAmp. I know of the following in NO particular order, but there might be others. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated.

BAT 42SE
McIntosh C200
Ayre K1Xe
Accuphase C2000 and C2410
Classe CP 700
Mark Levinson 320 and 326
MBL 5011
mikeaudio
Dodd Audio.......and yes , it is not the SS but with only two 6922 and only one cap in the circuit it is as transparent as I have heard. Besides its great/awesome sound, it runs on four batteries. Any power issues and power cord selection is out of the loop which is heard as a complitlly black and silent backgrounds. Absolutly quiet even at highest volumes - dead silent, inch away from the drivers.....0, non whatsoever. It all wouln't matter if it didn't sound any good. In fact ,I am willing to put it againts any make and model up to 10K.......anyone up for a challange in NY area????

I am not related to the company in any way, shape or form.....just a very satisfied customer, that is all. It is sold direct and for less then your original price range.

Cheers and happy listening

Mariusz
Thank you all for your feedback. As to why SS vs. Tube, I have used tube in the past. I just want to try something new. I would like to try solid state. I currently have the McIntosh 402 Amp.

I have not heard Dodd Audio nor Belles. I have listened to Parasound, it is not my cup of tea. I found it a bit clinical, although very detailed.

Keep the feedbacks coming.

Thanks.
I'm very happy with my Klyne 7. Beautiful build quality and design. Matched with a tubed Mcintosh MC275.
I am a tube guy, but the best SS preamp I have ever heard is the Placette Audio active.
The Jeff Rowland Design Group competes with all the preamps you've listed and only costs $2400. Look for the reviews around A'gon. It's too new for the paper mags.

Dave