Do you pull A/C plugs during thunder storms?

Just wondering how many folks adhere to this preferred practice.

Best.
sirspeedy
I should and I don't. I live in South Florida, lightning capital of the country. During the upcoming "rainy season" (if we get one! we've been suffering a drought.), I'd have to unplug everything all the time because we get thunderstorms all the time and, often, without much notice. All my outlets have built in surge protectors and almost all my equipment is run through power conditioners, but it's still not as secure as unplugging. Like I said, I should but I don't.
i too live in Fl. on coast, i just make sure my gear is off. it lightenings here everyday for 5 mos. and i would never leave my house if i was that worried. if it is REALLY close and i am home i consider it, but by then it is probably too late.good question tho! made me realize how lightening is no big deal after 15 yrs living in top spot in usa for strikes.
In Estes Park, you'd be foolish to rely on a surge suppressor.
I pull the power strips for video, audio and computer systems.
I lost an amp (it was turned on) and a big screen TV (not turned on, but plugged in). I have a whole house surge protector in the main breaker box.It did not do a thing. Pretty useless, actually.
The TV tech told me a lightning strike can jump the gap in a switch that is switched off, so unplug everything that matters.
Nope, have them plugged in to a quality surge protector. So just hope it does its job. As long as it's not a direct hit the equipment should be fine.