EXPERTS: Intg or better amp to improve 2 ch in HT?

Thanks to previous post, I now know what my options are, so now it's time to decide on course of action. Just picked up B&W N803's/HTM1 for my HT system, running through Pioneer VSX49tx rcvr. I really want to get most out of B&W's on 2 channel music, but don't know if I should max out on amplification and use the Pioneer's preamp or get the best musical integrated to run side-by-side for 2 channel. So everyone, what is my best bang on a 3k-4k budget? (BTW, will purchase used to max value). My options are:
1)Integrated with HT bypass or niles amp switcher (ie,Mac 6500/6900, Plinius 9200, Classe, Bryston B100, Krell 400xi, Chord cpm 2600/3300, CODA, Unison, etc)?
2) Two-channel amp for most amplification value?
3) Three-channel amp like Classe 3200 or Bryston 6B so front three have same amplification and sound?

What would you do? And I guess while I'm at it, which amp would you recommend (I like detailed, forward, full, vibrant, you-are-there sound, strong but clear bass, don't care as much about soundstage and don't think
I'd like laid back sound). Thank you !
jeffkad
IMO, that new McIntosh MA7000 integrated with 250 watts p/c is the ticket for those B&W's. The MA7000 is fast, detailed & plays louder cleaner & can control the bass for those speakers. From what I hear, it blows the MA6900 out of the water (all new circuitry than the MA6900).
My suggestion is to try a used Arcam AVR-350 first. I have owned several integrated amps at around the prices you are looking and the AVR-350 is right up there with the best of them sonically on 2CH, seriously. I was skeptical and the reviews seem a bit over the top but one listen and I knew it really was something special despite my reservations. I used to run a Rotel 1055 as a pre with several integrateds to bring up the 2CH performance. Now, to have a truly great pre-processor, multi channel amp and DAC along with the superb 2CH sonics is just simply icing. The ease of use and the savings on cables is also notable. Put the money saved in to a great source and you'll be in musical bliss. Remember, ANY amp is only as good as the source. So many of us try to get a great speaker and amp and run them from a good budget cd player or DVD player. Don't do that, get a great source if you really want top 2CH performance. BTW, the integrateds I have owned are the Bryston B100SST, Unison Unico, Plinius 8200, Nait 5i, Exposure 2010S. All have merits, don't get me wrong but with the ability to bi-amp at 125w for the fronts alone, plus a balanced open and clean presentation, you will have all the power you need but also with that, open, solid sound that only mid to higher end units provide. It really is as good as stated in my opinion and I would own it for the price just for the 2CH sonics. Buy it used, compare it to the Pioneer all around, if you don't like it, sell it for what you paid as it's current and in demand. I think you'd be suprised at the difference. Good luck with whatever with you decide.
Integrated for sure. I would add Musical Fidelity to your list, they mate well with the 800 series.
Interesting. Integrated option leading the charge so far. look forward to more opinions.

McFavre4: I'm shocked that the Arcam can compete with the Bryston, Plinius, and the Unison Unico on 2 channel. I looked into Arcam unit briefly online and noticed it didn't have auto calibration, which is one thing I love about the Pioneer. If and when I change out the Pioneer as a processor, I may stick with something like a Classe ssp300 or 600, or an Anthem with room correction, or others like that.

Robr45: Which MF do you recommend? Heard the older TriVista M3 or M5 was a good one.