Sweetest SET Amp below $5k

I'm looking for that velvety natural midrange so often talked about with SET amps. I listen to a lot of singer-songwriter style music, so vocal reproduction is top priority. I've calculated I need something in the range of 20 to 50wpc. My main speakers are Opera Quinta (6-8 ohm, 89db sensitivity), but the amps driving them do not have to produce the lower two octaves as they are taken care of by subwoofers. It doesn't matter to me whether the amp is stereo or are monoblocs.

So, what are the warmest, sweetest SET amps that I can find for under $5k or so, new or used? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!
smeyers
Deja Vu is a high end stereo shop outside DC in McLean VA. It's run by Vu Hoang, who's an interesting guy. They both build their own tube amps as well as sell Audio Note/Kondo, etc. Their sound is generally similar to the Audio Note, if you like that (or want to get a sense of Vu's sound). A highly addictive store--everytime I go in, my wallet seems to open up of its own accord. I personally like the sound (and plan on getting Vu's mono blocs once I save up).
Thanks Audiomax. The problem is that the room isn't fully enclosed; it leads into other rooms all over the house as well as the upper floor (no ceiling). I tried the Quintas in the room without the subs and didn't like what I heard. The mid bass seemed a bit pronounced and loose and did not have extension into the 20-40Hz octave. Using the subs and a Tact room correction preamp completely resolves the bass issues, plus it takes the responsibility of bass production away from the main amps allowing potential lower power units. I've heard that Cayin makes good products, but am more interested in a SET amp. Thanks.
Audio Mirror.. Nothing like them.. Nothing with the finish and parts quality, not to mention the tubes are cheap compared to other models with better sound and are much more durable.. using the same tubes as Atmas-phere amps.
Thanks Matrix; I'd not heard of this company before. Their prices are actually reasonable. I wish there was more information and a few more pictures of the amps on their web site. What other amps have you compared them too? Which model have you had?
I recently traded a New Audio Frontiers 845 SE (25 wpc). This is a fabulous SET integrated amp that deserves to be much better known. It did an outstanding job with my 89 db/4 ohm Reynaud Offrandes, so I imagine it would be a good match if you're looking to go the SET route. The amp is available through frequent Audiogon advertiser "Audio Pimp," at an excellent price. In case anyone has ever wondered, Johnny was fantastic to deal with, btw.