Need help with preamp choice...

Narrowed down to Audio Mirror T-61, Tube Audio Design TAD-150, and Sonic Frontiers SF1 Signature. Which is the best?
Anything outclassing them in their price range (used)? Thanks!
pmboyd
I checked out TAD's website and products. My impression is that the TADs are probably a fine pair and a good value. Not having heard them, I can't say more than that. They don't give specs for input impedance & gain, so you can't weigh those factors now with regard to mating outside the TAD family. You can go crazy trying to make decisions based on reviews. At a certain point you just have to make a leap of faith and buy something, hoping it works out. If not, well, that's what Audiogon is for.
I have a TAD-150 Sig and am very, very happy with it. I've used it combined with a few different power amps (all SS) and it's done well with all of them. I'm infamiliar with how it stacks up to the other pre's mentioned here though.

I could not own a preamp without remote at this point. just too lazy I guess.
I'm not married to the idea of a tube preamp. Can anybody tell me about the qualities of the new PS Audio P-200 with gain cell technolgy?
Other possibilites have opened up: Mapletree Ultra 4A SE and Audible Illusions Modulus 3A... Comments?