Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
Finally got a chance to listen to the new set up. There is far more presence with the Meitner MA-1 pulling decoding duty. The sweet spot seemed to grow - wider and deeper. Details are more apparent. This new realism allows me to see deeper into the musical event - and sometimes discover new sounds, accents or other treats that would otherwise remain hidden. It's a refreshing approach to the music that Ive been accustomed to listening to through the dCS Purcell/Delius stack. Although I like the new DAC, and it'll take some aural adjusting to fully engage the new sound, I could've lived with the dCS stack and been happy. What I liked about the dCS combo was the intimacy that was conveyed. This is just the first impression. The MA-1 was a dealer demo, and may take some additional breaking in. I'll continue to update you all as time progresses.
I know this thread was for amp evolution, but I mad the mistake of posting my impressions about a newly acquired MA-1, and felt compelled to update whoever read it. Here goes:

The Meitner MA-1 has forced me to reconsider my former statement, "Although I like the new DAC, and it'll take some aural adjusting to fully engage the new sound, I could've lived with the dCS stack and been happy." The MA-1 is leagues beyond my previous dCS Purcell/Delius stack. The spatial information that I'm experiencing now is unprecedented in my system. The height, width, depth and weight of each item in the soundstage is the closest to "real" that I've had in any of my previous efforts. This feels goooood, and it's getting better each day.
Hmmm....interesting forum.
Pioneer SX 1250 - not an amp BUT my first "hifi" purchase ever...and a long time ago. (purchased brand spanking new)
The Carver Cube! SS
Cayin A50T integrated tube
Pioneer Elite M91. SS
Aragon 4004. SS
Conrad Johnson MF2100 SS - and sorry I sold it
Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum tube
First Watt M2 SS
Pass Labs X150.5. SS - pretty much my all time favorite...at this moment
Fisher 500*, was my father’s receiver
Sansui model 8*, from early seventies
Marantz model 18, early 70s, which I kept.
Marantz model 15*, and 16* power amplifiers
Marantz model 7* model 8*
Phase Liner 400*
SAE MK IV*
Pioneer SPEC 1* and SPEC 2*, later SPEC 4*
Pioneer C 21*, D23*, M24*
Sansui AU 717 TU 717
Auduioncs B2, C2*
McIntosh model 2005* and model 29* pre
Conrad Johnson PA 3*
GAS Ampzilla*
McIntosh MC 60, pair*