Compressed Air Cleaning of Electronics

Quick question. Do you know of any compressed air source to clean dust out around electronics that does not cost an arm and a leg like the compressed air cans used for cleaning the inside of computers? For example, maybe some sort of device that can pumped up with a bicycle pump and reused?
nanderson
Buy a small compressor with an air and oil/water seperater and adjust the pressure and blow with a blower nozzle. You can use it to fill your car tires too.
It refills itself when it is empty.
Hi Noel, this is Duke from Madison. I had a friend at school that cleaned his old tubes using my airbrush rig, a Paasche. I am pretty certain they are all very similar, and he used to go at 35 PSI and under.

You have a lot of control over the spray tip and PSI. They all seemed to come with inline filtration.

Hope you can get a used one that works for you. I still have that Toshiba you sold me. Thanks a lot!
If you use an air compressor even with a water/oil seperator...be aware there is still much moisture in the air stream! Dry air is only had if you can remove the "heat" from the air. This process leaves the moisture behind in a collector. Canned air is expensive and a hassel to use...but it is dry.