The Best Amp for the Price of Dirt

The Berringer a 500 Reference Amp that can be purchased on Musican's Friend web site for 194.00( each) to your house in the US of A w/ a 2 year warranty is a KILLER. I have several amps and these are scarey. Granted they were designed overseas & built in China... However, they are 19lbs GIANTS . Don't take my word go to the "Audio Critic" web site for a full review. This is my one an only give-away . Use it or loose it. Best to 'All
crem1
The real surprize is when you chain two units as mono blocks. The "volumn knobs" are excellent gain controls.
Crem1

The "volumn knobs" seem to be "excellent gain controls" in the stereo configuration as well.

Does it also sound better in mono?
As mono blocks they have few contenders . For me I alternate between my Paoli SOB mono's in winter & the A 500's in summer chained to a Sp 10 MK II with mods. Yes, Yes they are transformed as mono blocks.
Is the Behringer a linear class-A/B amp or a switching amp? Their website doesn't seem to say.
The specifications page of the User's manual states the output circuitry is Push-Pull Class AB.