$1300 used amp to effortlessly drive VR4JR

Downsizing my system and I need to choose a used amp that will drive my Von Schweikert VR4JR with no strain in a 22 x 15 x 10 listening room, too sometimes loud levels. I'm on a tight budget, so buying on the used market and need to stay under $1300. Under consideration is:

Musical Fidelity A300 or 3.2
Blue Circle BC24
Channel Islands D100
Unison Unico
Plinius 8200 MKII

I am somewhat aware of all of these (all w/ thier strengths & weaknesses) Pretty certain that the CI & Plinius will drive the VR4JR but not my ist choice. The MuFi if powerful enough, are amp's that I won't regret. My 1st choices are the BC24 or the Unison but am concerned they will falter at higher volumes. At this price level I rather sacrifice some detail in favor of a laid back warmer sound.

Any experience with these or any other low priced amps when matched
with the jr's?
Any comments or suggestions appreciated!
Thanks!
ludimagis
I agree with Ejlif, and second the Plinius choice. Having been running Plinius gear for some time, they have the warm sound with the power you need, and in my estimation, still very detailed. Good luck...happy listening!
I second the Innersound ESL,but only in digital based systems.The magic isn't there with analog/Digital spectacular.You might consider the Symphonic Line RG-1 MKII/III.
You can get a new Dussun V8i from highend palace for $1600. Should do the job.