Good tube amps to consider wit Spendor S5e

My system consists of Vishnu power cord, Benchmark DAC1, VTL 2.5 Pre, Bryston 3B ST Amp and Spendor S5e speakers. I would like to explore the benefits of upgrading to a tube amp.

I have looked into the Unison Research P30K, but have some reservations about it's compatability with the Spendors. I read that for Single Ended Triode amps I should stick to 93+ dB/1W/1m sensitivity and impedance of 8+ ohms nominal and no dips below 6 ohms minimum.

My Spendors are at 87 dB nominal, 8 ohms nominal and 4.4 ohms minimum.

Are there SET amps that would match well with my Spendors in the $2-3K price range.
pjboud
Thanks for the response Dedicatedaudio. Is the vk-55 a single-ended triode amplifier?
Post removed 
If your S5e's are anything close to my 1/2e's then you're going to need a bit more power based on the size of your listening room and your listening position. I was using a 50 watt tube amp that did a nice job with my speakers, but it wasn't until I went over the 100 watt threshold that I could really appreciate them. I own a Music Reference RM-9 100 watt (tested close to 120 watts on Roger Modjeski's bench when I took it over to have it upgraded to a MkII) amp and TRL D-225 225 watt solid state amp and both work nicely with my speakers. The Music Reference is below your price range used and worth checking out.