Audiophile license plates

In the 1980's California allowed auto owners to purchase personalized license plates. I think I'm about ready for one now.

Do any of you have an audiophile themed plate on your auto?

I was thinking of using HIFIMAN , TURNTBL, TUBEPRE, PREAMP, REEL2RL, MONOBLC or something of the sort.

Please post your suggestions for my new plate. You are allowed only 7 spaces on the plate for your name...including any blank spaces.

thanks.....mitch
128x128mitch4t
I like to keep a low profile, and refuse to get a "vanity plate" for the following reasons:

1) You don't need to advertise to potential thieves
2) I like to "play" with with a modified car, and it's a lot easier for someone to remember & report a personalized plate, rather than a bunch of random numbers and letters.

Fly under the radar, and make ID more difficult in ticket happy [i.e.: revenue enhancement] states, which is now EVERY state in America!
Howzabout:

AWDOFILE
TOONZ
TUNEZ
TRNITUP
I MUSIC - put a heart sticker in the blank spot
TWEAK
TOOBZ

-RW-
Fatparrot....my place is the last place a theif would like to come to if they know what's good for them.... and my car is too slow and has no modifications, it's so slow that anyone would remember the license plate anyway.

I though of these:

LP NOCD
LPVINYL
SPINWAX
TWEETER
WOOFER
The only vanity plate I have ever found remotely entertaining was the following:

Volvo wagon
"Baby on Board" plaque on suction cup
local gated community sticker
regional "outdoor" outfitter store for yuppies that "hike" (to the mall) sticker

Plate simply read "CLICHE"

Best vanity plate ever!