Bel Canto, Nuforce, Acoustic Reality, Channel Is.

I have a pair of Silverline Sonata that I want to use with one of these amps. I currently have the Bel Canto M300 amps running from a Wadia 830. I was wondering if anyone had experience comparing these 4 amps to each other.
The Nuforce would be the 9.02
The Channel Island would be the 200
The Acoustic Reality would be the 1001
These are all comparably priced, although have varying power specs.
I am looking for warm, bassy, smooth highs and mids. I have a fairly live room, although with 8th Nerve treatments.
Thanks J
zapper
I have the Nuforce 9.02's and would consider these to be transparent and dynamic throwing a very good stage. Nuforce did not build these to be warm. You can get the warmth by following plato's comments. The Nuforce can also be upgraded to there SE amp down the road for about $1500 a pair. You might even want to try the Paul Speltz anti ic's with the Nuforce, I am currently using them and think they are a great combination. You keep all the great qualities of the Nuforce plus add some body to the sound. Not a typical $150 ic for sure.
Buy mcintosh if you want guarantee's for your explanation of what you are looking for, but of course they do not have the absolute convienence and the Cool operation with space friendliness, but will hit the sonic requirements better and faster than any of the gear listed here.
None of the aforementioned amps are "warm and smooth"

Nuforces are tremendous amps, but i would agree with others that the sound you are looking for is different. Tubes would be your best move....maybe some Manley Snappers.
Post removed