All Rega system

Thinking of building a system of all Rega electronics as I am on a budget of about $2500.00 for the entire system. I read good reviews of their CD players and Int. amps but do not know much of their loudspeakers. Buying all components from one manufacturer seems like a "synergistically" good idea to me. Any feedback?
powder
Sounds good to me.
All Rega products are good to great sounding. I have owned their turntables, CD players, and speakers.
Great VFM.
my 1st system was all Rega and it sounded great! their small speakers are better than their big speakers, though. at least, that's how it was with their last line, comparing the small Aras with the larger Juras.

their small speakers are amazingly good and i don't understand why they aren't talked about more.
I have an older (clamshell) all-Rega system, and it has brought me more joy than any system I have assembled. System synergy is the key here, and I guess I like the Rega "house sound" more than Naim, Linn, various tubes, etc. Definitely greater than the sum-of-its-parts.
My first system was also all Rega - Brio amp, Planet CDP, and Jura Speakers. Very simple, and made good music for < $3k. From my experience this is a good choice - it seems that Rega products are almost intended to use together. Synergy.