Bryston Amp for Magnepan 3.5R

I just purchased a set of Magnepan 3.5Rs. I am currently using a Bryston 3B SST. I believe this amp is underpowered for these speakers. I would like to stick with Bryston amps.

What is the better choice of amps to use?

I am considering the 4B SST or jumping right up to their 14B SST or the 7B SSTs.

My listening room is about 16 x 16 feet.

What are your thoughts?
128x128mmarshall
I would jump into the 7b, Krell, Rowland, or Levinson. The 3B and 4B will not have enough power.
In my Maggie days I loved my Bryston 4B with my Maggies. I would keep the Bryston 3B for sure, and get another one. Bridge them. Brystons are wired perfectly for that. Just a switch in the back to mono and you're ready. You'll have the watts you'll need. And the Maggies will take it all and sound amazing. Then you will be ready for the 20.1s if you ever decide to move up to Maggie nirvana. peace, warren
Warren:
Bridging them is a good idea. I completely forgot about that. That sure would be cost effective. Does anyone have any experience with bridging 3B to power the Maggies this way?
How timely your question is. I just picked up a pair of 3.5rs and bought a Classe CA-200 to mate with them. The Classe is an extremely nice sounding amp. It is very neutral and does not really sound like tubes or SS, it just sounds natural. And this is coming from a dyed in the wool tube fanatic. It is very powerful and drives the Maggies with no trouble whatsoever. I can't begin to tell you how much I love this combination. Highly recommended.

Oz
Move up to a 4bsst or if you can swing it get the 14b, and then you can warm and sweetin thing's up with a tube preamp.You need big clean power with maggies first to open them up. Now if you want tube amps for the 3-series and up you better look to some manley neo 500's or the VTL 450 monos, The power company will love you for your efforts.