Levinson repair costs?

Someone stated here awhile ago that the ML folks charge a minimum repair fee of $1000 once out of warranty. I'm auditioning a 320s now and my dealer says he "thinks" they changed that policy. Considering their recently lousy repair record, thats outragueous IMO. Anybody know for sure? Thanks!
autoll
Same problem with my unit (380s) Do you have repair this problem with your 380S ?
Giltone: I imagine this must have been a not-uncommon problem with 38-series preamps. I haven't done anything about it in mine yet, mostly because I'm wary of the cost, and the fault is only intermitent and usually user-correctable when it happens. I once emailed ML with a few questions about the subject though, but got no reply. I was kind of hopeful that ML would someday offer an upgrade revision to these preamps based on the volume control developed for the 32 and 320/326 models, but I guess that's not going to be in the cards.
Why don't you call Jamie Cohen in Tech Support. Good place to start. Look the number up on the web.

Jamie Cohen
Senior Technical Services Representative
Harman Specialty Group Customer Service