Levinson repair costs?

Someone stated here awhile ago that the ML folks charge a minimum repair fee of $1000 once out of warranty. I'm auditioning a 320s now and my dealer says he "thinks" they changed that policy. Considering their recently lousy repair record, thats outragueous IMO. Anybody know for sure? Thanks!
autoll
They have you authorize to their max repair cost, which it seems it what it will usually cost. That said, they do fantastic work! A friend just sent in his PAV/PDSD (OK, Proceed but) they rebuilt the power supplies entirely, new RCA connectors, replaced and upgraded circuit boards.... I personaly think n this case the $1300 was high for an outdated pre/pro, but it essentially new. I wouldn't hesitate with an amp or pre.
Depending on where you live there are others as good if not better than the techs at Harmon. The people at Harmon are constrained by their enviorment.Others are more liable to use better parts and are more open to viable modifications.
Besides they might not leave extra parts in your amp that were not there in the 1st. place. Although the guys at Harmon are helpful on the phone
MMMa
I have not had any problems with them. They did quote me $900 max to fix my No.29 amp. I ended up buying the caps from them and they were very helpful over the phone. I had a tech in St. Louis do the job because of a recomendation from a friend. I would not hesitate for a second to buy a ML product. I love my No 29 amp.
My 380S can sometimes be afflicted by scaling glitches with the photo-read rotary volume control beyond the unity-gain point. Anybody have that problem and pay ML to get it fixed?
Same problem with my unit (380s) Do you have repair this problem with your 380S ?