Best Integrated for JM Labs Micro Utopia BE

Downsizing and starting fresh. All the big boxes, wires, conditioners and cables going downstairs to the new dedicated theater/listening room. Wife loves me now. Going back to the simple life with a new pair of JM Micro's and an Esoteric Uni-player. What is the best integrated to drive these little guys? My dealer is suggesting a JR Concerto, but is that too much amp given their efficiency?

Thanks in advance!
Michael
msaines
I have spent a week with the Micro's, very nice speaker. Though I have not listened to the two together I think the combination of the VTL IT-85 and the Micro's might be a wonderful combo.
Try the DK Design Group VS-1 Mk.3 or the VS-1 Signature. The sound is extremely warm, but very controlled, with excellent dynamics, slam, and detail retrieval. Also, killer 3d soundstage. Your Utopias will sound better then ever.
I'm driving my Micro Utopia Be's with a pair of JRDG 201 monoblocks. I don't think its overkill at all. I play my music pretty loud at times and the Utopia's can rock and never sound strained. I believe that more drivers are blown because of amps clipping more than over heated voice coils.

You can't go wrong with the Rowland/JM Lab combo. Make sure you get the Utopia Stands. The speakers were voiced with those stands.
Thank you for your quick responses. Haven't heard of DK Design and I don't think it is available in my area (Tokyo). Will look into the VTL's... Island, I'm glad to hear your feedback. Those mono's are also rated at 250 wpc? Also, yes I have ordered the stands. I was concerned because I read somewhere that JM recommends up to 150 wpc...

Thanks again,
Michael