DK Design Group vs. Boulder

Has anyone here compared DK amps with Boulder amps? I am currently using the Wilson Watt Puppy 7s with the DK VS-1 Signature with great results but I have been thinking of switching to the Boulder 1050 monoblocks and the 1010 Preamp. Will this be a meaningful upgrade worth the extra costs? Or should I leave well enough alone?
audioari1
Audioaril,

On 2/1/06 you state in another thread:

02-01-06: Audioari1
I start successful high-end audio companies. I will not mention any names here as I would like to remain anonymous. At this time I only have an iPod. Previously, I owned a pair of Polk bookshelf speakers with a Technics receiver and CD player.

I guess you threw together a system using Wilson's and DK in 2 weeks time?? Why not use gear of those companies you helped start? Or is DK one of them?
Matty,

Obviously you must see that I was being sarcastic in that thread. Would I be on Audiogon if I only owned an iPod? I really didn't think it required explanation.
Ok, you got me, I am Larry Staples. I am the new owner of DK. The DK Design Group Signature is a piece of crap. I have been manufacturing this piece as a "get rich quick scheme". It costs $10 to make in China and I sit here all day promoting it so that people will buy it. The truth is, even a JVC receiver is better.
As Jimi said at the Rainbow Fest in Diamondhead crater in 70,"Wave on"...Nice work 61...Bob
I think the point, audioaril, is that for a piece that expensive, you should audition it at home with your gear. Not in a showroom. Only caveat is that I am assumming you are buying new. If you are buying used, then you will have to solicit opinions and/or pony up and take a chance.