Quicksilver V4 or Rogue M-150, Hurricane,CJ 60SE

Talking about mid price tube amplifiers, which ones of these four models Quicksilver V4(120w), Hurricane 200(200w);Rogue M-150(150w) and CJ MV60SE(60w) have the best sound for you, and the best relation price/sound quality.
Also, happy to know if you have a good alternative to this quartet.
Thanks
emigene
I have had three Rogue amps and have listend to many others. Presently own the M-150. By far the best value in that price range. Very detailed and have nice weight in the bottom end. By far better than any CJ I have heard .
BIG difference in power outputs!!!

I've had a few c-j pre- and poweramps and my experience is exactly opposite Bkonig's. Each sound fine. Had QS V4s; altho initially I was quite happy with them driving very inefficient Eminent Tech. 8s, I returned to my ASL 805s. Maybe it was the V4s' 'pentodeness' or ultraNONlinearness, whatever that is.

I now have new ASL Hurricanes that I run in triode for c. 120 Watts. They sound VERY good driving the 8s. I think the 'Canes' reliability problems are long behind them; mine are assembled quite well and look as if they'll last a long time. They have some protection circuitry including a rail-voltage fuse.

Never had or heard a Rogue.

If you need more than 100 Watts, I recommend the 'Canes. If 60 watts (or c. 30 in triode) will do, the MV60 should sound great.
Bkonig- Curious to know why you like what you like and dislike the ones mentioned? What's your criteria/motivation? Are you a dealer?
I'd also cross the CJ MV60SE off your list. Not only does it have a lot less power than the others, being a two tube per channel amplifier, I just don't think it sounds good.

The CJ Premier 140 would be the product that would stack up against the other three on your list. But, again, I'd take any of these over that product as well.

Regarding the other three, it's more or less a question of which flavor you like best. They're all pretty good.
if youd like to email me directly I could give you my exper. dont want any hard feelings :) get the rogue