VAC preamps - Renaissance MkII

Does anyone know what the minimum amplifier input impedance that the VAC preamps will work with?
I'm looking at possibly matching a VAC Ren.II preamp to an amp that has a low input impedance of 10kOhms. Sometimes this can be a problem.
Similarly, do any of you VAC amplifier owners happen to know what the input impedance of your VAC amps is??

Thanks for your help.
bigjob
I own the preamp, first off it is the best pre I have ever owned just does everything right. I have the Phi 110/110 amp and I'm very happy with there performance.From the Renaissance Signature Pre Mk II manual " The line stage is, in effect a small class A1 power ampllifier, capable of driving loads as low as a few hundred ohms. This is a stark contrast to normal preamplifiers, which claim a low output impedance but completely collapse when asked to deliver current. The Renaissance Signature circuit is loafing with a normal load in the 10,000 to 200,000 ohm range, delivering an effortless, musical performance." The pre is also built like a tank totally quiet and if you get one with a phono stage you are set for life.
Hello again,

I got onto the VAC website and found the exact same wording in the manuals of both Renaissance preamps...

Thanks again.
Hi,
I have a VAC Renaissance MK. II Signature with phono & a pair of VAC Renaissance MK. III Signature 140 monoblocks.
I run them with a pair of Sonus Faber Stradavari's & the sound is magnificent!
VAC makes some of the best amps/pre amps on this planet!
The VAC Renaissance MK. II Signature is probably the best pre amp on the market today & will open new doors for you & your system.
I might seem biased, but "I LOVE VAC!"
Kevin sure knows what he is doing & doing it right.
I would suggest that you call him to make sure of your purchase beforehand.