AXPONA anyone?

It'll be my first show as I don't usually have the funds to travel to the others. But, since I live a few hours west of Chicago, I thought I'd go. Friday and Saturday only. Anyone else planning on attending?
mt10425
I wish I were going, I would love to attend. I miss the old CES shows in Chicago, what a blast they were.

Did I mention that and I love Chicago food, especially the Italian?

Back in those days at CES there was a bar near the show hotel that had over 100 brands of high quality Scotch Whiskey, mostly single malt.

I don't remember the name and neither would you after an evening there. What a blast and what a beautiful city.
About 4 of my friends and I are planning on attending all 3 days, weather permitting.
All I can say is it's about time. I’m glad the venue is up north because while downtown Chicago is amazing, dealing with the likes of paying parking meter fees of $6.00 an hour if you’re lucky enough to find street parking is a bit beyond the bucket.
I'm thinking about going Saturday only. No firm plans yet, but thinking very seriously.
Skip the Chicago show, head for the big time with the show in New York on April 12th. There are plenty of cheap air fares available and the nite life is much better. Remember, the murder rate in New York City is much lower. Take care.