Integrate amp for gallo refernce 3 speakers

I've been wanting to upgrade my current amp and was wondering if anyone had any insight into which integrated amp would pair well with the Gallos. My thoughts were Musical Fidelity's A5, or the Plinius 9200 and possibly the krell 400xi.
Any other suggestions? Anyone currently running an integrated amp with their gallos that rocks their world?

Thanks in advance,

J.
cfcjb
I would add the Edge G3, Ayre AX-7e, Blue Circle NSCS and maybe the Bryston B100 SST to your list. Take this with a grain of salt since I have not heard the new A5 but none of the MF products I have heard have struck me as involving. YMMV

The Gallo's take very well to tubes. Check out the Cary SLI-80, VAC Avatar, VTL IT-85, and if you can stretch your budget, the McIntosh 2275.

Good Luck.
another to add is the Tact M2150 ... excellent control and soundstaging (improves on this already outstanding quality) ... not an easy amp to find but VERY good.

also the Joule Vamp integrated (100w/ch tube/mosfet hybrid)... have used this extensively with the Gallos to great result - also hard to find though.

Good luck!