Primaluna - seeking opinion from any owners

I am a long ways from a city.

Do you look well built like the pictures or is it an airbrush job?

Do you like the sound?

I want tubes but no time or desire for repairing. What is your opinion. Help please!
samuelja7a8
Prologue 2 owner-couldn't be happier.I believe the last issue of TAS has the separates reviewed.Dependable and great sound.
I recently received my Primaluna Dialogue 2 from Upscale Audio. I had been listening with a Cary SLi-80 Signature, and I honestly prefer the new PrimaLuna. It's incredibly dynamic, as fast as most top shelf solid state gear AND it has a brilliantly smooth tube sound. It delivers much more power than my Cary, too, easily pushing my JM/Focal speakers with authority. I'm really a convert to this gear; it sounded wonderful right out of the box, and gets better bythe day.

It's not as impressive, cosmetically and design, as the Cary equipment. But the look is clean, and the build quality seems excellent.

the rustler
own a dialogue one for one year and can say that it is very well built. just as powerful as my 100 watt ss amp driving 85 watt db speakers with absolutely no problem.
Highly recomended
I have owned and enjoyed my Prologue 2 for 2 years . I have had zero problems and tons of enjoyment . Tube rolling is a joy , it is plug-n-play . Turn it on and enjoy the music . A tough act to follow especially at the rediculous price that they sell for !

Good luck .